New Zealand is my absolute favorite place in the whole world! You know the postcards that don’t always show the true story of some places and make them look way better than they are…New Zealand lives up to ever beautiful picture and every pretty postcard. It is STUNNINGGG, Not just in one spot but everywhere!
- New Zealand is cold! Go from Australia to New Zealand in the same summer outfit and you are in for a great awakening!
- Canyoning in Queenstown is a once in a lifetime expierence. Hello glacier freezing waters, waterfall jumping, rappelling, and ziplining. Invest in a go pro.
- Fergburger is wayyy to hyped up. Locals mentioned there are way better places to eat at and when there was a line wrapped around the building every time we walked past we were thankful.
- There are no snakes. That needs no explanation!
- Queenstown Pod Hostel is the best hostel we stayed at, it is like your own little private FULL bed.
- The Cow pizzeria is adorable and hidden away from many of the day to day tourists.
- Australians and New Zealanders sound different in the ways they pronounce their vowels.
- A Maori (Indigenous people of New Zealand) show is not what you expect and will open your eyes to their culture and their way of life.
- Luging in Queenstown is fun for all ages. We would have ridden it all day if we could have…it is a much needed adventure!
- Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is absolutely the most beautiful lake I have ever seen and the Hot Pools(hot tubs overlooking the lake) make everything perfection.
- You can fit three gals and their luggage in a baby little car and have an absolute blast and create memories that last a lifetime.
- Arrowtown, New Zealand is the cutest town and looks like romantic comedies should be filmed there.
- Patagonia award winning icecream is absolutely award winning!
- Oamuru Penguins and seals! You can walk right up to a rock overhang surrounded by baby seals frolicking in the water and you can see penguins from a distance.
- New Zealand has my heart and if I can I would love to go work there for a couple of years.