I want to go back I want to go back. Places you go in your life you leave little pieces of yourself, this was one of my places.
- I could eat a whole plate of Chipati. It is like a fluffy pastry tortilla and man is it good.
- African Safaris are all they are summed up to be and more What a once in a lifetime opportunity…three cheetahs, elephants, and offroading to see giraffes and I would call it a success.
- You can stack your mo-ped with anything you can get to balance and as high as you want….I saw someone balancing an entire couch one time.
- There are speed bumps and crosswalks on highways.
- The weather is perfect and everything grows well, the poinsettias are trees over there.
- Some of your heart will be left there, no matter who you are.
- They are some of the friendliest people you will ever meet and truly want to get to know you.
- Taste everything, it usually tastes amazing even though it may not look super appealing.
- Baboons will steal your corn out of your hand on the side of the road and you will see wildlife everywhere you go.
- You will hear stories that will forever change your life and impact your thoughts about Africa.